Here is some more information on our sleeping arrangements. During or after our trip, we will post more information on these different arrangements, with some tips, do’s and don’ts,…
- SF: We arranged to sleep at a hotel the first night (21st of June) in SF, because we will probably be exhausted.
- SF: We were able to find a host in central San Francisco from the 22nd till the 25th of June.
- Monterey: We reserved a room in a motel for night of the 25th of June.
- Santa Maria: We did the same for a motel near Santa Maria for night of the 26th of June.
- LA: We are still looking for a host in LA for a few days: 27th of June till the 30th of June, but we also made a list of hostels, just in case we don’t find anyone.
- San Diego: We are also still looking for someone to stay with in San Diego for the nights of the 30th of June and the 1st of July.
- Joshua Tree National Park: We have written down some addresses of motels in the neighbourhood of the Joshua Tree National Park, where we will be staying for the night of the 2nd of July.
- Phoenix: We were lucky enough to find a person who can host us for the nights of the 3th and the 4th of July! PARTY!!
- Grand Canyon: The two nights (5th and 6th of July) we will stay at the Grand Canyon, will be spend with a park ranger who was friendly enough to host us.
- Monument Valley: we plan to stay at a traditional indian ‘hogan’ for the night of the 7th.
- Page: We’re going to stay in one of the motels in Page for the night of the 8th, since it is close to some of the things we want to go visit.
- Hurricane/Kanab: Depending on our plans, we will stay in a motel near one of these cities for the night of the 9th.
- Las Vegas: We’re looking for a good deal on a (good) hotel in Las Vegas for the 10th till the 14th, because we feel like we will enjoy the extra comfort and luxury after our busy busy weeks.